Generate Microsoft Word or PDF Documents from your QuickBase application.
Exact Forms Plus! is a premium utility that we've developed that generates Microsoft Word or PDF documents right from your QuickBase application. Native QuickBase Exact Forms provides you with the ability to generate dynamic html based documents. Our tool allows you to create persistent, point and time based MS Word or PDF documents.
Here are some highlights of Exact Forms Plus!
- There are NO macros to download and install, use your version of Microsoft Word as is to create your Document Templates.
- We use concepts similar to Exact Forms within the template building process; i.e. you reference data to be displayed in the document as: ~3~ or ~Record ID#~ To view a sample template...click here
- Take advantage of QuickBase application tokens. Want to increase the security of your application(s) but can't because you use Exact Forms, switch to Exact Forms Plus! and turn on Application Tokens.
- Create a persistent Word Document or PDF document instead of a dynamic html page.
- You can choose to have the utility save these documents to a QuickBase file attachment field or to an alternate web based data storage repository such as Amazon S3. Very cost effective...$0.14 per GB per month...for more info on Amazon S3...click here
- Allows for Word headers and footers to be used in your documents.
- Insert images right into your document templates without having to upload them to a QuickBase table and link to them.
- Allows for better control and formatting of data from your related tables. Specify how wide each column should be, Bold/Underline/Italicize data, change font style and size for each cell...and more.
- Multi-Record Transactions - Create multiple documents in 1 transaction. Pass in a QuickBase query that returns multiple records and we'll create multiple documents, one for each record returned and we'll attach each individual document to its related QuickBase record.
- Mail-Merge - Create a single Merged PDF document from Multi-Record transactions